Tuesday, April 21, 2015

i love when :



- Thinking bout the road i plan to run
- planning how far i run tomorrow, the weekend or whenever
- prepare what i'll wear
- the sunrise, the clear sky, the morning wind
- cloudy sky, drizzle, muddy road
- the sunset, orange sky, the evening wind, azan
- waiting for GPS signal on my sportwatch
- gazing the pace, the distance on my sportwatch while running
- reach half km of my running target
- inhale&exhale
- thinking about nothing while running 
- imagine music from my step
- decided to eat more distance mid running
- people ask something while im running, and i answer with no stoppin my step, they dont know stop in midrunning is a big big deal
- crazy deathly pace, sooo severe
- relax pace, lovely looser
- the road with no traffic
- the road with less traffic
- yelled to crazy indonesian motorcycle riders, they have no eyes
- counting my distance in this month
- counting my nikerunning aps' friend's running distance
- give 'like' to my friend's running post on socialmedia
- people starring at me when i run, head to toe, whatever they thinking about
- when i look every warung prepare to open their shop
- seeing people run, what they wore, what their type
- run together, wolf pack
- run alone, lone wolf
- my running friend bought new kit
- analyze my running style
- smile to another runner while im running
- 1 last km
- the finish line in my vision field
- finished, stopping my sportwatch
- post my run on insta/twittr/path
- feet, thigh, and another part of body sore
- feel sorry when i'm not run
- feel blessed when i can run on midweek
- washing my running kit
- everypict on running magz
- my friend start to run
- my friend's friend start to run
- my friend start to (thinking start) run
- look around sport shop at mall
- follow nike's running product, hhmmm, okey, adidas, NB, brooks, saucony,  skecthrs, puma, etc etc etc too
- dreaming to join every hi-end marathon around the world

-etc.

No comments: